BINURONG ISDA

Burong Isda is one of my maternal grandmother's favorite dish. When I was still a child, I don't feel like eating it because of the smell. I then wonder why my grandmother and all my aunts and uncles love eating Binurong Isda and my maternal grandmother loves making one! She would often come home from the market with her basket filled with Tilapia and make Burong Tilapia. Days after, the whole family feast on Binurong Isda that the kids (like me) really hate the smell.

You will need:

1     kilo (8 pcs) medium tilapia, fried
3     cloves garlic, crushed then friend
1     large (75 g) onion,sliced
1     meduim (15 g) ginger, cut into strips
5     pcs ripe tomatoes, cut into cubes
1     pouch (200 g) DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce
3     cups thick coconut milk (first extraction)
2     meduim (100 g) bell peppers, cut into strips
300 g pechay, cut into half

Here's how:

1. Saute garlic, onion, ginger and tomatoes. Add tilapia, DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce, coconut milk, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes.

2. Add bell peppers and pechay. Simmer for 3 minutes. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment